Kshetrajna

An attempt to know, understand (and ultimately, transform) that which occurs on the fields of play - India (her politics, media, music) and beyond ...

Monday, January 09, 2006

Speechless!

"I'm speechless. Speechless. I am without speech. I have NO speech."
- George Costanza

When I didn't feel quite in the mood to say anything serious today, I was reminded of the above quote from Seinfeld. So I'll post some thing light-hearted today: a few quotes from Seinfeld (one of my favorite sit-coms (the other being The Cosby Show); aside: my favorite TV-serial: most likely The Mahabharatha by B.R.Chopra).

Hope these bring back some fond memories for you!

1) "The sea was angry that day my friends, like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli" - George Costanza

2) "Pity's very underrated. I like pity. It's good" - George Costanza

3) "If you look annoyed all the time, people think you're busy" - George Costanza

4) "To the idiotmobile" - Jerry Seinfeld

5) "I have airbrushed photos before. You know that picture of me and Gerald Ford? I took it to the photo place and got that Ford right out!" - Cosmo Kramer

6) "I've got a lot of problems with you people, and now you're going to hear about them!" - Frank Costanza

And, on that note, did you know that Festivus has a Wikipedia entry? Go read it - there's some amazing stuff there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home