Kshetrajna

An attempt to know, understand (and ultimately, transform) that which occurs on the fields of play - India (her politics, media, music) and beyond ...

Monday, February 06, 2006

Argh - Blogger lost me some posts!

Inexplicably, Blogger has lost two posts of mine! One of which dealt with the Mohammed cartoon controversy (and took quite a long to compile)! Luckily I have a copy of the other one, so I'll post that again.

I don't see how Blogger expects to hold onto its bloggers if the latter is in constant fear of losing their precious posts!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:56 PM, Blogger doubtinggaurav said…

    May be because blogger is for free ;-).

    But same thing happened with me for some reason.

    By the way thanks for coming forward and accepting that you visit my blog ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home